What could be more thoughtful than sending a Starbucks gift card via text message? It’s the thought that counts. It’s actually possible, so don’t be skeptical! To send a Starbucks gift card via text message on the website, an Android device, or an iOS device, follow the instructions in this article. Before sending one of these gift cards, bear in mind that there are a few things you need to consider. Below, we go into more detail about all of that.
Table of Contents
What Can I Use a Starbucks Gift Card For?
Starbucks eGift cards are more flexible than you might think. It functions as a physical gift card that you can use to purchase Starbucks beverages, food, or merchandise. Additionally, both in-person and online payments are accepted.
What Makes Starbucks Well-Known?
It’s a common misconception that Starbucks is well-known for its coffee. Despite being the biggest coffee shop in the world, Starbucks is best known for its reputation as a brand. The company’s marketing focuses on a few key themes:
- The coffeehouse experience
- The coffee itself
- The people who work there
Can You Send a Starbucks Gift Card Via Text?
Yes, you can text a Starbucks gift card! It’s a great way to send someone a gift without having to worry about them losing the card or misplacing it, and the process is actually quite simple.
Direct access from your Starbucks account or through the Starbucks mobile app is both options. The recipient of the Starbucks gift card must have an iOS device, so keep in mind that you must send the card using the Starbucks mobile app. Unfortunately, if the recipient has an Android device, you cannot text a gift card to them at this time. However, they will receive a link to that gift card instead.
Find out more by continuing to read!
How to Send a Starbucks Gift Card on the Website
A Starbucks eGift card lets you give the recipient the gift of their choice. Any participating store will accept the gift card as payment for Starbucks beverages, food, and other items.
- Open your browser and go to Starbucks
- Enter the amount that you would like to send your friend (minimum $5)
- Click on the “Send by SMS” button on the bottom right corner of the screen
- A new window will pop up with instructions on sending the Starbucks gift card through text message or email address (you may also choose to print it out if preferred)
- Enter the recipient’s name, phone number, or email address depending on what method they prefer receiving their gift cards, and click the “Send” button at the top right corner of the page
- There will be a confirmation page with information about the amount sent and an estimated delivery time of no more than 10 minutes from the time it was sent out initially!
You will receive a text message letting you know that the gift card has been sent, and the recipient will get it right away. After that, they can use the card to pay at any Starbucks location that is a participant.
Remember that the recipient of the gift card will need a Starbucks account in order to use it.
Sending on Android Device
- Open the Starbucks app on your Android device.
- Tap the “Pay” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- In the top right corner of your screen, tap “Send.”
- Enter the amount you wish to send, then choose the appropriate payment option.
- Enter an email address or mobile phone number to which you want to send your gift card by tapping the mail icon in the top right corner.
- Select a design for your gift card and write a personal message if you’d like, then tap “Next.”
- Review your gift card details, then tap “Send Gift.”
Sending on An IOS Device
It’s simple and enjoyable to send a Starbucks eGift using an iOS device. To personalize and send an eGift using your phone, simply follow the instructions below.
- Open the Starbucks app on your iPhone or iPad and tap “Pay.”
- Tap the “Give” tab
- Select an amount to send, or add a custom amount of your choice
- Tap “Next” to personalize your gift with a photo, message, design, or Starbucks Card
- Choose a recipient from your contact list, or add a new contact
- Once you have reviewed the details of your eGift, tap “Send Now” to deliver it immediately. If you don’t want to send it right away, tap “Schedule for Later” and choose a future date and time
Can An iPhone User Send a Gift Card to An Android User?
Yes, an iPhone user can send an Android user a Starbucks gift card. You need to have the Starbucks mobile app on your smartphone in order to gift a gift card to someone. You can send any amount to a different person’s card once you’ve downloaded the app and signed in to the account that is connected to your Starbucks Card.
Are Starbucks Gift Cards Worth Purchasing?
Starbucks is a multi-billion dollar business that makes money from its food and drinks. They are a sizable corporation with locations all over the world. They charge outrageous prices, and as a result, many people avoid them. Additionally, many consumers who purchase items from Starbucks are unaware of what they are getting. Some things can be quite expensive, while others are more reasonably priced.
Starbucks gift cards are one option for making purchases without having to carry cash. They can also assist you in budgeting your spending and saving money on purchases. Starbucks gift cards are available in different denominations and can be used at any location in the world.
The Question Is, Are These Gift Cards Worth Purchasing? the Answer is Yes! Some Great Benefits Come With Owning One of These Cards, Such as Saving Money on Coffee Or Tea When You Choose Not to Use Cash for Payment Instead. With So Many Different Types Available, It’s Easy to Find One That Fits Your Needs Perfectly, Which Makes Them An Excellent Choice If You’re Looking into Buying Some Today!
Here are some extra advantages of purchasing a Starbucks gift card. First off, you don’t have to be concerned about the recipient losing or misplacing the card. This is so that, in the event that a card is lost, the owner can easily log into their account and retrieve it. The card can be activated and then used anywhere within the Starbucks network.
One more advantage is that after receiving their Starbucks gift card, a person will have access to a variety of benefits. Some of these benefits include free refills on specific drinks, special discounts when purchasing beverages in bulk or at particular times throughout the month (like during happy hour), and more.
How to Send a Starbucks Gift Card through Email?
A Starbucks gift card can be sent via email in a manner that is very similar to text messages. You will require a Starbucks account, as well as the addition of a credit or debit card. Then, you can go to the “Pay” section of the app and select “Send a Gift”. Enter the recipient’s email address and the gift card amount you want to send along with the email address. Hit “Send” and you’re all set!
Can I Send a Gift Card in the Starbucks App?
In short, the Starbucks app does allow you to send gift cards. It is a simple process that only requires a short amount of time. Just keep in mind that in order for the recipient to use the gift card, they must also have a Starbucks account.
Is There An Option to Add Money to a Starbucks Gift Card?
No, you cannot currently add money to a Starbucks gift card. Only if you have not sent it can it be accomplished. But don’t worry, you can always buy another one and choose any price for it.
The good news is that the cardholder will be able to add funds and view their Starbucks card balance if they link the card to their account.
Conclusion: It’s Easy to Send a Starbucks Gift Cards Via Text
For any occasion, gift cards from Starbucks are fantastic! The recipient can use them at any Starbucks location that accepts them, and they’re simple to send. Just remember that the recipient of the gift card will require a Starbucks account in order to use it.
You can see that sending a Starbucks gift card via text message is a simple procedure. Just make sure that everything is set up beforehand, and you should be good to go!
This piece should be useful, we hope. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section. Thanks for reading!